Welcome to the
Model Towne Inn
The Model Towne Inn is centrally located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in the town of Gwinn which is 20 miles south of Marquette and 7 miles from Marquette's K.I. Sawyer International Airport.
We have sixteen rooms with two full size beds in each room, one king room and one two room apartment with a king size bed, sofa sleeper and a kitchenette. All rooms have free wifi, flat screen TVs with cable service, coffee pots, combination tub/shower, air conditioning etc.
We are also located on snowmobile trail #33 just before in connects with trail #8 thereby allowing sledding in all directions from Gwinn.
We are a well kept and very clean motel and do not raise our prices on special occasions or weekends. We are near gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, pizza joints, party stores and general shopping.
We are sure you will enjoy your stay with us and the friendly people of a small town!
Located only 10 minutes from Marquette County’s
Sawyer International Airport.
190 E. M-35, P.O. Box 955
Gwinn, MI 49841
t: (906) 346-7901 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at the above address for reservation information or more information on the Gwinn area or the Model Towne Inn.
NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS!
Free Casino Packages!
We offer FREE WI-FI
to our guests!
- 16 rooms with two double extra long beds in each room
- One kitchenette room
- One handicapped room
- Modern fire alarm system
- Camera system for your safety and security
- Free wireless Internet
- Plenty of parking for trailers
- Within walking distance of restaurants, stores and churches
- Tubs and showers
- Air conditioning
- 24 hour in-room direct dial telephones
- Remote control cable color television
- Electric baseboard heat for a quiet and comfortable good night's sleep.
Outdoor Enjoyment Nearby
- Great hunting (bear, deer and grouse)
- Fishing and boating in the many nearby lakes and rivers
- Snowmobiling (the main trail can be seen from the motel)
- Downhill and cross country skiing
- Mountain biking